Three music Stands / by Nick Barberton

I have spent the last month making music stands. Three at once. I designed them to be made in batches, but usually time, availability of wood or human factors meant that I might cut and glue up components for several stands, only one at a time gets completed. I really should write down notes so I do not have to repeat the learning curve the following time. I turned four hubs, but only had three sets of legs ready. I glued up more tines, simpler for next time. It is still making of all the little bits that uses up the most time. I am not happy with the photo. The day was overcast and it shows. Three Days later, I have the go ahead to box two stands and send them to Paris. Goody!